Lessons Worth Re-Learning

This is my journey that the LORD Jesus Christ has taken me on in my life. So don't be surprised, this is a Christian site written by a Christian. Most of us have lived our Christian lives such that if we bloomed where we were planted, we'd be mushrooms in a cave! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send me an e-mail.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I am just like everyone else: I make it one day at a time with a little bit of humor. The Word of God is a fire in my heart that burns all the way down to my bones and I cannot hold it back. Jeremiah 20:9

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Forgiveness

3-15-2006

I believe the answer to my depression is to remember these truths:

1) I screw up.
2) It's no surprise to God. He created me and chose me.
3) All I have to do is ask forgiveness. HE DOES NOT MIND HOW OFTEN!
4) He will forgive me immediately. He loves me.
5) Fall apart to God, not depression. Depression obscures the correct point of view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home