Lessons Worth Re-Learning

This is my journey that the LORD Jesus Christ has taken me on in my life. So don't be surprised, this is a Christian site written by a Christian. Most of us have lived our Christian lives such that if we bloomed where we were planted, we'd be mushrooms in a cave! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send me an e-mail.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I am just like everyone else: I make it one day at a time with a little bit of humor. The Word of God is a fire in my heart that burns all the way down to my bones and I cannot hold it back. Jeremiah 20:9

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Introduction 3

I'm not the only one experiencing depression and attacks of the enemy. There are many of the LORD's people who are suffering and need to know that God still loves them, still walks with them, and get refreshed. They need to re-discover the LORD'S great mercies just as I do once in a while. I am ashamed that I get depressed so easily. I need to be reminded of my dear LORD's love and mercy continually. I need to be reminded of my place in the kingdom. And so do they. I have had these experiences and learned these lessons to turn around and help those who are going through the same things. Lessons worth re-learning. I must share God's love to a lost and dying world. This is my testimony through the lessons I have learned and the scriptures that have lifted me up. God reveals Himself to us through the Word, the Bible. He opens our hearts and minds to His Love through His Word. It is not for private edification only. It is to equip us and build us up so we can help others!

I have suffered depression myself. Therefore, I have the ability, and the right, and the responsibility to help others who are depressed.

Dear LORD, teach me by your Holy Spirit. Do not let me ever believe or teach anything against or outside of Your Truth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home