Lessons Worth Re-Learning

This is my journey that the LORD Jesus Christ has taken me on in my life. So don't be surprised, this is a Christian site written by a Christian. Most of us have lived our Christian lives such that if we bloomed where we were planted, we'd be mushrooms in a cave! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send me an e-mail.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I am just like everyone else: I make it one day at a time with a little bit of humor. The Word of God is a fire in my heart that burns all the way down to my bones and I cannot hold it back. Jeremiah 20:9

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Through All The Years

One of my favorite songs that I can't add to the playlist is, 'Through All The Years' by Greg Long and Joanna Carlson from the Album "My Utmost For His Highest: The Covenant". Since I can't give you the music, I am going to type in the lyrics. So here goes:

Yesterday
You broke into my life
It took my breath away
To see me in Your eyes
And so today
I shed a tear
To find that You'd been here
All throughout the years
Holding my hand
Lighting the way
You understand me
Oh my God!

Chorus:
How could I live without You
Through the years
You have been faithful
How could I breathe without You
It seems so clear
That even in the shadowed moments
You were there
You were there
through the years
All my life

Tomorrow I'll
Step through the darkened glass
And straight into the arms
That led me through the past
Forever I
Will touch Your face
I'm covered by Your grace
You'll love me for always
Holding my hand
Leading me home
You understand me
Oh, my God!

Chorus.

Isn't that just beautiful? I am believing God for some pretty BIG stuff. And I have to remind myself just how much He cares about what I am believing Him for. He will come through in His time and it will be better than I can dream about.

Remember: Don't tell God how big your problem is. Tell your problem how Big God is!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Problems? What problems? "god do we have any problems in the problems box? No. ok then, thank you." He already took care of them. LOL!

July 29, 2008 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home