Lessons Worth Re-Learning

This is my journey that the LORD Jesus Christ has taken me on in my life. So don't be surprised, this is a Christian site written by a Christian. Most of us have lived our Christian lives such that if we bloomed where we were planted, we'd be mushrooms in a cave! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send me an e-mail.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I am just like everyone else: I make it one day at a time with a little bit of humor. The Word of God is a fire in my heart that burns all the way down to my bones and I cannot hold it back. Jeremiah 20:9

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Shouting from the rooftops!

Do you remember a TV show where the guy leans out the window and yells, " I'm mad as hell and I refuse to take it anymore!" ?

Well, I'm not mad as hell, but I am tired of living my life and forming my words 'because I might hurt someone else's feelings.' I am entitled to my feelings and thoughts as much as the other person. I have the right to express myself just as much as anybody else. But it seems that it's okay to express yourself as long as you don't mention God or anything remotely religious. It's even okay to talk about angels, because that doesn't engender anything controversial.

It is our enemy, satan, that has taken control of the human race and started those ideas. Because God loves us. He loves us so much He sent His son, Jesus, to take the punishment for all men, everywhere, for all time. satan doesn't want people to reach that realization. We should be shouting that from the roof tops!

The problem is, the other person does not hold the keys to death, hell, and the grave. Jesus does. If I hurt their feelings, I have at least given them the seeds to figure out that God does love them. It will work on them and make them uncomfortable. It is designed to drive them TO God for an answer. God can spread the message only through us. That is the way He designed it.

Now, on the other hand, if I keep quiet and never tell them, God will find a voice through someone else. I personally will continue to shout the Good News of Jesus Christ. You can wear earplugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home