Lessons Worth Re-Learning

This is my journey that the LORD Jesus Christ has taken me on in my life. So don't be surprised, this is a Christian site written by a Christian. Most of us have lived our Christian lives such that if we bloomed where we were planted, we'd be mushrooms in a cave! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send me an e-mail.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I am just like everyone else: I make it one day at a time with a little bit of humor. The Word of God is a fire in my heart that burns all the way down to my bones and I cannot hold it back. Jeremiah 20:9

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

37th Wedding Anniversary

Today is my 37th wedding anniversary to my one and only husband. That is quite a milestone in this day and age. I want the world to know that my husband has had to put up with a lot from me. And he still loves me. And that makes me love him even more. In fact, that is really hot!

All the time I was growing up, I wasn't to upset the boat, do what I was told, live up to everyone else's expectations, and disappear into my room unless I was called for. Living away from my parents' was quite different. I was allowed to have an opinion, I had to make decisions for myself, etc. I developed a "personality". And it was rough for my husband. I tried to divorce him twice, and he hung on. What an example of Godly Love. If it wasn't for my husband, I don't think I could get a handle on just how much God loves us. NOBODY has ever loved me like that before. In spite of my faults.

I love you, Roger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home