Lessons Worth Re-Learning

This is my journey that the LORD Jesus Christ has taken me on in my life. So don't be surprised, this is a Christian site written by a Christian. Most of us have lived our Christian lives such that if we bloomed where we were planted, we'd be mushrooms in a cave! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send me an e-mail.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I am just like everyone else: I make it one day at a time with a little bit of humor. The Word of God is a fire in my heart that burns all the way down to my bones and I cannot hold it back. Jeremiah 20:9

Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Prayer for others

Praying for Others

Anytime we pray the Word of God over others, we are breathing the Word of Life into that prayer. We are praying in agreement with the LORD of Hosts. It is a very powerful way to pray for someone.

Ephesians 1:15-23 (my wording)
I will never cease to give thanks for _______________, and I will continue to lift him/her up in prayer. I pray that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of Glory, may give to them the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him. May the eyes of their understanding be enlightened that they may know what is the hope of His calling and the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints that they may know what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His own right hand in the heavenly places, far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age, but also that which is to come. And the Father has put all things under Jesus’ feet, and has given Him to be Head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.

I thank God for their salvation and growth in the LORD because His Word never returns void, it always accomplishes His goal.

Isaiah 55:11 (KJV) “So shall My word be that goeth forth out of My mouth; it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.”

1 John 4:15 (KJV) “Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

Acts 2:21 (KJV) “And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be saved.”

Acts 10:43 (KJV) “to Him give all the prophets witness, that through His name whosoever believeth in Him shall receive remission of sins.”

Romans 10:12-13 (KJV) “For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek (gentile); for the same LORD over all is rich unto all that call upon Him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved.”

Jeremiah 24:7 (NKJV) “I will give them a heart to know Me, that I am the LORD; and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, for they shall return to Me with their whole heart.”

Isaiah 57:15-21 (NKJV) “For thus says the High and Lofty One who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: ‘I dwell in the high and holy place, with him who has a contrite and humble spirit. To revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. For I will not contend forever, nor will I always be angry; For the spirit would fail before Me, and the souls which I have made. For the iniquity of his covetousness, I was angry and struck him; I hid and was angry. And he went on backsliding in the way of his heart. I have seen his ways, and will heal him; I will also lead him, and restore comforts to him and to his mourners.
I create the fruit of the lips: Peace, Peace to him who is far off and to him who is near,’ says the LORD. ‘And I will heal him.’ ”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home