Lessons Worth Re-Learning

This is my journey that the LORD Jesus Christ has taken me on in my life. So don't be surprised, this is a Christian site written by a Christian. Most of us have lived our Christian lives such that if we bloomed where we were planted, we'd be mushrooms in a cave! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send me an e-mail.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I am just like everyone else: I make it one day at a time with a little bit of humor. The Word of God is a fire in my heart that burns all the way down to my bones and I cannot hold it back. Jeremiah 20:9

Monday, June 23, 2008

God Is With Us Through Our Troubles

I have a calendar that has scripture suggestions on each day. This is today's:

Isaiah 54:17 (NKJV) "No weapon formed against you shall prosper. And every tongue which rises against you in judgment, you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is from Me," says the LORD.

This is a mighty promise from the LORD that we need to lay our hands on. Thank you, LORD, for loving us.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really really really like this one!

June 25, 2008 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home