Lessons Worth Re-Learning

This is my journey that the LORD Jesus Christ has taken me on in my life. So don't be surprised, this is a Christian site written by a Christian. Most of us have lived our Christian lives such that if we bloomed where we were planted, we'd be mushrooms in a cave! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send me an e-mail.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I am just like everyone else: I make it one day at a time with a little bit of humor. The Word of God is a fire in my heart that burns all the way down to my bones and I cannot hold it back. Jeremiah 20:9

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New Additions!

I hope you all like the music I have added to my blog page. I will be adding more as time goes on. These two songs mean a lot to me and my walk with the Lord.

Also, notice that I have contacted World Challenge Org. and have received permission to add a link to the World Challenge Pulpit Series Newsletters that I talk about so much and also a link to David Wilkerson's personal web site. It may interest you to know that he is the author of "The Cross and the Switchblade". He has a very successful ministry to the inner city in New York and several missions ministries. All by free will donations. He never asks for money. The Lord has always met his needs.

And although I don't often mention this, I have written several Halloween tracts and a book called "Lessons Worth Re-Learning" which is typed in at the beginning of this blog. If you would like to receive copies of one of these, please use the e-mail link and let me know.

God is good, all the time. We are blessed and highly favored.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These songs are awesome. Nice addition while reading the next blog.

July 24, 2008 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home