Lessons Worth Re-Learning

This is my journey that the LORD Jesus Christ has taken me on in my life. So don't be surprised, this is a Christian site written by a Christian. Most of us have lived our Christian lives such that if we bloomed where we were planted, we'd be mushrooms in a cave! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send me an e-mail.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I am just like everyone else: I make it one day at a time with a little bit of humor. The Word of God is a fire in my heart that burns all the way down to my bones and I cannot hold it back. Jeremiah 20:9

Monday, June 03, 2013

O Lord, Do Not Delay


My best friend needs a touch from the LORD and this is for her:

Psalm 70  (ESV)

1)  Make haste, O GOD, to deliver me!  O LORD, make haste to help me!
2)   Let them be put to shame and confusion who seek my life!  Let them be turned back and brought to dishonor who delight in my hurt!
3) Let them turn back because of their shame who say, "Aha, Aha!"
4) May all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You!  May those who love Your salvation say evermore, "GOD is great!"
5)  But I am poor and needy; hasten to me, O GOD!  You are my help and my deliverer; O LORD, do not delay!

Remember, our enemies are spiritual.  The forces that seek to make us sick are spiritual.  satan uses everything he can to make us sick, rob our finances, destroy our families, to kill, steal and destroy. 

But Jesus has conquered our enemies:



John 10:10 

(ESV)


10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.
 
English Standard Version (ESV)The Holy Bible, English Standard Version Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home