Lessons Worth Re-Learning

This is my journey that the LORD Jesus Christ has taken me on in my life. So don't be surprised, this is a Christian site written by a Christian. Most of us have lived our Christian lives such that if we bloomed where we were planted, we'd be mushrooms in a cave! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send me an e-mail.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I am just like everyone else: I make it one day at a time with a little bit of humor. The Word of God is a fire in my heart that burns all the way down to my bones and I cannot hold it back. Jeremiah 20:9

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

God Is Our Fortress


Psalm 46 (ESV)

1.  GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

2.  Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea,

3.  though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling.

4.  There is a river whose streams make glad the city of GOD, the holy habitation of the Most High.

5.  GOD is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved; GOD will help her when morning dawns.

6.  The nations rage, the kingdoms totter; He utters His voice, the earth melts.

7.  The LORD of hosts is with us; the GOD of Jacob is our fortress.

8.  Come, behold the works of the LORD, how He has brought desolations on the earth.

9.  He makes wars cease to the end of the earth;  He breaks the bow and shatters the spear;  He burns the chariots with fire.

10.  "Be still, and know that I am GOD.  I will be exalted among the nations,  I will be exalted in the earth!"

11.  The LORD of hosts is with us; the GOD of Jacob is our fortress.

English Standard Version (ESV)The Holy Bible, English Standard Version Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home