Lessons Worth Re-Learning

This is my journey that the LORD Jesus Christ has taken me on in my life. So don't be surprised, this is a Christian site written by a Christian. Most of us have lived our Christian lives such that if we bloomed where we were planted, we'd be mushrooms in a cave! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send me an e-mail.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I am just like everyone else: I make it one day at a time with a little bit of humor. The Word of God is a fire in my heart that burns all the way down to my bones and I cannot hold it back. Jeremiah 20:9

Tuesday, April 09, 2013

We are Safe in GOD's arms!


This is for Carla and Honey.

GOD loves you so much!  Listen to this video and ask Jesus to meet you where you are and He will.  satan doesn't want anyone to know how easy it is!  Jesus died for you!  If you were the only person ever born, He still would have died for you!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home