Lessons Worth Re-Learning

This is my journey that the LORD Jesus Christ has taken me on in my life. So don't be surprised, this is a Christian site written by a Christian. Most of us have lived our Christian lives such that if we bloomed where we were planted, we'd be mushrooms in a cave! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send me an e-mail.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I am just like everyone else: I make it one day at a time with a little bit of humor. The Word of God is a fire in my heart that burns all the way down to my bones and I cannot hold it back. Jeremiah 20:9

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Nothing Can Separate Us From GOD's Love


This is probably the number one favorite of all my scriptures!  And I prefer it out of the New King James Version.

Romans 8:35-38  (NKJV)

35.  Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36.  As it is written:  "For Your sake we are killed all day long; We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter."
37.  Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
38.  For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come,
39.  nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

New King James Version (NKJV)
The Holy Bible, New King James Version Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.


Amen!  That means NOTHING!  Not man nor beast nor earth nor sky nor water nor fire nor spirits nor angels nor demons nor asteroids nor solar flares nor gamma rays nor governments nor creditors nor old age nor youth nor philosophies nor laws nor ANYTHING!

Praise GOD who reigns in glory!  It gives me so much peace to know He's there and concerned with every little detail of every day.  He's everything to me!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home