Lessons Worth Re-Learning

This is my journey that the LORD Jesus Christ has taken me on in my life. So don't be surprised, this is a Christian site written by a Christian. Most of us have lived our Christian lives such that if we bloomed where we were planted, we'd be mushrooms in a cave! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send me an e-mail.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I am just like everyone else: I make it one day at a time with a little bit of humor. The Word of God is a fire in my heart that burns all the way down to my bones and I cannot hold it back. Jeremiah 20:9

Sunday, June 02, 2013

Make Your Face Shine upon Us


Psalm 67  (ESV)

1)  May GOD be gracious to us and bless us and make His face to shine upon us.
2)  that Your way may be known on earth, Your saving power among all nations.
3)  Let the peoples praise You, O GOD; let all the peoples praise you!
4)  Let the nations be glad and sing for joy, for You judge the peoples with equity and guide the nations upon earth.
5)  Let the peoples praise You, O GOD; let all the peoples praise you!
6)  The earth has yielded its increase; GOD, our GOD, shall bless us.
7)  GOD shall bless us; let all the ends of the earth fear Him!

English Standard Version (ESV)The Holy Bible, English Standard Version Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home