Lessons Worth Re-Learning

This is my journey that the LORD Jesus Christ has taken me on in my life. So don't be surprised, this is a Christian site written by a Christian. Most of us have lived our Christian lives such that if we bloomed where we were planted, we'd be mushrooms in a cave! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send me an e-mail.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I am just like everyone else: I make it one day at a time with a little bit of humor. The Word of God is a fire in my heart that burns all the way down to my bones and I cannot hold it back. Jeremiah 20:9

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Quit Carrying Burdens


This morning was a very great message from David Wilkerson Ministries that I wish you would take the time to read it.

It is a message from Jeremiah 17:24-27 about the Word of the LORD through Nehemiah after they repaired Jerusalem and the Temple after their 70 year long exile in Babylonia.

We need to pay particular attention to this, especially in this day and age. Things are pretty bad spiritually and physically and financially. It may not get better, then again, it might. I think everyone has burdens, sicknesses, and troubles of some sort or another.

God is our source and our ever present help in time of need. We need to be relying ON HIM, not worrying and being anxious. As for my own problems ( and probably yours too), there is absolutely nothing I can do about them. And it has just about driven me nuts. This January the LORD has showered me with scriptures emphasizing that the solution is to rest in Him! And I can sense His Spirit so close to me.
That is why I am blogging again; because of the healing He is bringing to my soul. Many times I will just post a scripture. I have so many I want to share.

But please read this devotional. It is really good!

Read this devotion online: http://www.worldchallenge.org/en/node/21571?src=devo-email

1 Comments:

Anonymous Steven R. said...

Such an awesome lesson.

January 31, 2013 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home