Lessons Worth Re-Learning

This is my journey that the LORD Jesus Christ has taken me on in my life. So don't be surprised, this is a Christian site written by a Christian. Most of us have lived our Christian lives such that if we bloomed where we were planted, we'd be mushrooms in a cave! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send me an e-mail.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I am just like everyone else: I make it one day at a time with a little bit of humor. The Word of God is a fire in my heart that burns all the way down to my bones and I cannot hold it back. Jeremiah 20:9

Monday, January 28, 2013

Praise GOD who reigns in Glory!

Praise the LORD who reigns in Glory! If a person is ready to listen and be instructed, he will hear from the One who loves him! GOD has gently been telling me why I'm where I am. And today He brought it all together in a message from Charles Spurgeon.

I have continually repented of the way I handled our finances that got us into this mess. I was trusting in mammon instead of giving my problems to GOD. The only way GOD could get through to me was to let everything collapse.

Our LORD loves us so much. He will do everything in His great power to make us understand. His great love is everlasting. His patience is as deep as the universe.

Isaiah 1:18 (KJV)
"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool."

It doesn't matter what your problem or sin, talk it over with Jesus, He wants to help!

In this life we will have problems, but it works in us a precious outcome. Life in Glory with Jesus!

This is an excerpt from a message from Charles H. Spurgeon in Morning and Evening, Morning, January 24th.:

Psalm 91:3
"For he will deliver thee from the snare of the fowler,"

Wanderer though thou hast been, hear what thy Redeemer saith—“Return, O backsliding children; I will have mercy upon you.” But you say you cannot return, for you are a captive. Then listen to the promise—“Surely he shall deliver thee out of the snare of the fowler.” Thou shalt yet be brought out of all evil into which thou hast fallen, and though thou shalt never cease to repent of thy ways, yet he that hath loved thee will not cast thee away; he will receive thee, and give thee joy and gladness, that the bones which he has broken may rejoice. No bird of paradise shall die in the fowler’s net.
By Charles Spurgeon



1 Comments:

Blogger Johnnie Roll said...

If only we would let God be our God. God wants to help us if we just get out of the way and let Him. Repenting is a good thing, Paul said that he dies daily for the Lord. It is impossible for us not to sin because we are sinners, born into sin. God said that we must Repent, be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins and we shall receive his gift, the HOLY GHOST. That is the true road to eternal salvation with the Lord, there is no other way. God will forgive us our sins, but if we sin we must repent and ask God to forgive us.

Yours Truly;
Fattdaddy;
AKA, Truthbear

February 24, 2013 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home