Lessons Worth Re-Learning

This is my journey that the LORD Jesus Christ has taken me on in my life. So don't be surprised, this is a Christian site written by a Christian. Most of us have lived our Christian lives such that if we bloomed where we were planted, we'd be mushrooms in a cave! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send me an e-mail.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I am just like everyone else: I make it one day at a time with a little bit of humor. The Word of God is a fire in my heart that burns all the way down to my bones and I cannot hold it back. Jeremiah 20:9

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Last Day in the Mall

Well, this is our last day in the mall in Joplin. Moving out is always bittersweet because I look forward to the next location and that is exciting. But I don't like leaving behind all the good friends we made. I hope I got everyone's e-mails so we can stay in touch through my blog. I intend to keep it up better.

From here we go to the Kansas State Fair in Hutchinson that starts Sept. 10th. Maybe if you can make it, we'll see you at the fair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home