Lessons Worth Re-Learning

This is my journey that the LORD Jesus Christ has taken me on in my life. So don't be surprised, this is a Christian site written by a Christian. Most of us have lived our Christian lives such that if we bloomed where we were planted, we'd be mushrooms in a cave! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send me an e-mail.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I am just like everyone else: I make it one day at a time with a little bit of humor. The Word of God is a fire in my heart that burns all the way down to my bones and I cannot hold it back. Jeremiah 20:9

Monday, November 10, 2008

Back from the Fairs

Well, the fairs are OVER! What a relief and what a mess! When you are gone from home for 3 months there is a lot to catch up on and I am just a little overwhelmed at the moment. The fairs were not as good as previous years. Enough said. I am back to working my license plate trailer on the weekends. Go to my website and look at all the things I can do with my laser: www.laserengravingonline.com . We also enlarged our family while we were gone. We got a couple of sugar gliders named Tribble and Kandi. I hope to get some really great pics of them posted soon. They are such clowns!


Habakkuk 3:17-19 (NKJV) "Though the fig tree may not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines; though the labor of the olive may fail, and the fields yield no food; though the flock may be cut off from the fold, and there be no heard in the stalls -- Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home