Lessons Worth Re-Learning

This is my journey that the LORD Jesus Christ has taken me on in my life. So don't be surprised, this is a Christian site written by a Christian. Most of us have lived our Christian lives such that if we bloomed where we were planted, we'd be mushrooms in a cave! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send me an e-mail.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I am just like everyone else: I make it one day at a time with a little bit of humor. The Word of God is a fire in my heart that burns all the way down to my bones and I cannot hold it back. Jeremiah 20:9

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Politics

I am no longer going to send political e-mails. Because that is just participating in all the mud-slinging and gossip and backbiting. We don't know what the truth is. I do encourage everyone to go to the library and start digging and reading and researching both candidates. Do what is best for America.

And then, after the elections, pray for the wisdom of God and the hand of God to direct their paths. Pray for our troops always. Ask for God to forgive us and to return to our country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home