Lessons Worth Re-Learning

This is my journey that the LORD Jesus Christ has taken me on in my life. So don't be surprised, this is a Christian site written by a Christian. Most of us have lived our Christian lives such that if we bloomed where we were planted, we'd be mushrooms in a cave! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send me an e-mail.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I am just like everyone else: I make it one day at a time with a little bit of humor. The Word of God is a fire in my heart that burns all the way down to my bones and I cannot hold it back. Jeremiah 20:9

Sunday, March 03, 2013

A Reminder from the LORD


This is truly a Lesson Worth Re-Learning! God gave me this scripture February 13, 2006! His presence confirmed it then, He still confirms it. His Word is eternal. His love is eternal. His mercy is eternal. PRAISE THE LORD WHO REIGNS IN GLORY! FOR HIS LOVE IS EVERLASTING!

Isaiah 41:9-14 (ESV)

9. You, whom I took from the ends of the earth, and called from its farthest corners, saying to you, "You are my servant, I have chosen you and not cast you off";
10. fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your GOD;
I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
11. Behold, all who are incensed against you shall be put to shame and confounded; those who strive against you shall be as nothing and shall perish.
12. You shall seek those who contend with you, but you shall not find them; those who war against you shall be as nothing at all.
13. For I, the LORD your GOD, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, "Fear not, I am the one who helps you."
14. Fear not, you worm Jacob, you men of Israel! I am the one who helps you, declares the LORD; your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel.

English Standard Version (ESV)The Holy Bible, English Standard Version Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home