Lessons Worth Re-Learning

This is my journey that the LORD Jesus Christ has taken me on in my life. So don't be surprised, this is a Christian site written by a Christian. Most of us have lived our Christian lives such that if we bloomed where we were planted, we'd be mushrooms in a cave! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send me an e-mail.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I am just like everyone else: I make it one day at a time with a little bit of humor. The Word of God is a fire in my heart that burns all the way down to my bones and I cannot hold it back. Jeremiah 20:9

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Well of the Living God Who Sees Me

.
I was studying Sunday about the well where Hagar saw the Angel of God and Ishmael found water to save his life. After Abraham died, Isaac chose to live next to it. Read Genesis 16:14; 24:62; and 25:11.

She named the well "Beer-lahai-roi", "The Well of the Living God Who Sees Me" because she was amazed that she was still alive after seeing GOD! She was also amazed to find out that 'GOD saw her'. GOD knew her, He cared about her, and He had plans for her.

It is an awesome thing to find that out in your own life. It's one of those times He takes your breath away, or causes your knees to buckle, or give you a hot flash!

We all have that place in us where we go to meet God and talk or pray or just hang out because we find it hard to put something into words. Scripture calls it our heart. Jesus called it our secret closet. GOD's presence is eternal because He is eternal. He's going through everything with us, all the time. It is the Well of Living Water that we need to camp by in our daily lives for our life's sustenance from GOD. Others, like Ishmael, came and went but Isaac LIVED there.

As I was contemplating this, GOD immediately sent a sunbeam through a skylight in the roof of the mall that shined on me and it never had before! GOD was confirming His word to me! (and I got a hot-flash!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Steven said...

I love this this post. It's awesome!

February 19, 2013 2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOD never fails!

February 19, 2013 2:30 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Emmons said...

This is pretty great. Thanks.

September 29, 2016 4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home