Lessons Worth Re-Learning

This is my journey that the LORD Jesus Christ has taken me on in my life. So don't be surprised, this is a Christian site written by a Christian. Most of us have lived our Christian lives such that if we bloomed where we were planted, we'd be mushrooms in a cave! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send me an e-mail.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I am just like everyone else: I make it one day at a time with a little bit of humor. The Word of God is a fire in my heart that burns all the way down to my bones and I cannot hold it back. Jeremiah 20:9

Saturday, February 02, 2013

An Everlasting Song

Colossians 3:16  (ESV)
"16.  Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God."

My son, Steven, and I were talking the other day and we got on the topic of heaven (as usual).  God has placed in each one of us "a new song".   

Psalm 98:1(ESV)
"Oh sing to the LORD a new song,
   for He has done marvelous things!
His right hand and His holy arm
   have worked salvation for him."

We believe we are to sing of all the wonderful things GOD has done for us personally in this life. All our songs are different.  And there will be an enormous cloud of the LORD's redeemed.  In the life that is to come, we will all get to sing our songs before the throne. And guess what?  They are all pieces of the same song!  An enormous outpouring of praise that will go on for all eternity!

English Standard Version (ESV)The Holy Bible, English Standard Version Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home