Lessons Worth Re-Learning

This is my journey that the LORD Jesus Christ has taken me on in my life. So don't be surprised, this is a Christian site written by a Christian. Most of us have lived our Christian lives such that if we bloomed where we were planted, we'd be mushrooms in a cave! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send me an e-mail.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I am just like everyone else: I make it one day at a time with a little bit of humor. The Word of God is a fire in my heart that burns all the way down to my bones and I cannot hold it back. Jeremiah 20:9

Friday, February 22, 2013

All Scripture is breathed by GOD

.
2 Timothy 3:16-17 (ESV)

16. All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
17. that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.

English Standard Version (ESV)The Holy Bible, English Standard Version Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home