Lessons Worth Re-Learning

This is my journey that the LORD Jesus Christ has taken me on in my life. So don't be surprised, this is a Christian site written by a Christian. Most of us have lived our Christian lives such that if we bloomed where we were planted, we'd be mushrooms in a cave! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send me an e-mail.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I am just like everyone else: I make it one day at a time with a little bit of humor. The Word of God is a fire in my heart that burns all the way down to my bones and I cannot hold it back. Jeremiah 20:9

Thursday, February 28, 2019

The Word is Truth

It does not matter if you believe what is written in the Bible or not.  It does not change it one bit.  It is what it is.  It's GOD's written Word, it's HIS testimony, it's HIS revelation of Himself to you.  Your reaction to it merely reveals whether you believe He is telling the truth or telling a lie.  Once you allow a tiny mustard seed of faith to take root in your spirit it will open up all the scriptures and sprout more faith into life eternal.  If however you listen to any of the lies that satan whispers in your mind about the Word and entertain the thought that anything in the Bible is untrue, you have planted a seed of unbelief which will sprout into confusion due to the blinding of your eyes of understanding.  This seed will sprout distrust and unbelief and eternal death.
Remember:  Just ONE piece of pollution corrupts the whole thing.

Linda Rosenbaugh © 2019


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home