Lessons Worth Re-Learning

This is my journey that the LORD Jesus Christ has taken me on in my life. So don't be surprised, this is a Christian site written by a Christian. Most of us have lived our Christian lives such that if we bloomed where we were planted, we'd be mushrooms in a cave! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send me an e-mail.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I am just like everyone else: I make it one day at a time with a little bit of humor. The Word of God is a fire in my heart that burns all the way down to my bones and I cannot hold it back. Jeremiah 20:9

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Something New


I am going to start something new. You have all heard me talk about my scripture snacks, 3x5" spiral bound index cards that I write scriptures on to keep in my purse or nightstand to keep favorite scriptures handy.

Well, I had an interesting conversation (prayer time) with the LORD and I really got the an impression that I want to share with you. 

Do you remember the move in the 70's where we entered into the LORD's presence during our prayer times and church services and the worship music would pause and we would all sing in the spirit in a beautiful melody that would just flow and ebb and it was awesome? Do you remember the healings by the dozens as we lined up at the front for prayer? Do you remember the move of the Holy Spirit as people would fall down because they were too weak to stand? Do you remember normal people would all of a sudden start speaking and prophesying?

If you don't remember, it did happen. And it happened all across the US. It was a mighty move of GOD and it left some of us still "touched".

Well, He says that is nothing compaired to what is coming. During the end-times and the tribulation every devoted child of GOD will be walking in the Spirit 24 hours a day. We will be just like the early church, walking in miracles and the strength of the LORD. It is the secret place if you will to be in His presence. Not only will He provide complete protection but provision and unbelievers will be ministered to in miraculous ways and be saved during the tribulation! It doesn't matter what satan throws at us, GOD will handle it.

Right now we need to be building ourselves up in our faith. When Jesus was in the wilderness and satan came to tempt Him, Jesus responded to each attack with scripture, "It is written . . ."

So, I am going to blog and post a message about what satan throws at us and a scripture. For example:
satan says you are not good enough.
It is written:  "1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvellous light." GOD has chosen ME!

And then you write that down in your 3x5" index card pack. Pretty soon you will have a mighty arsenal of scriptures to confront anything that satan hurls your way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home